As a bodywork professional, you understand that the pursuit of well-being requires a mix of total body care strategies. Whether you're a practicing massage therapist, a fitness professional, or someone pursuing a new career in body care,† Total Body Stretch offers you a new way to grow professionally while helping members and guests discover new ways to care for themselves.
What we offer
BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with consistent clientele, flexible schedules, and a clean well-supplied professional environment so you can focus on doing—and getting paid to do—what you love.
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS YOU
and your unique expertise as an integral part of the vision of total body care.
A SERVICE MODEL THAT EMPOWERS YOU
to get to know your clients and customize each session to support their wellness goals.
SERVICE INNOVATIONS THAT EXCITE YOU
with new ways to help clients feel their best.
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care and creator of the exclusive Streto Method, a premier, customizable, assisted stretch service. As a stretch service provider at our Massage Envy Woodinville in Woodinville, WA you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through a variety of total body care strategies. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and passion for fitness and robust health along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for a personal trainer or massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many service sessions as you want. Massage Envy Woodinville is a very well-established business (14 years) with a robust clientele so, with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
Benefits that help you take care of you:
- Our benefits include a Wellness Program and an Employee Assistance Program that goes above and beyond regular insurance.
- Massage Envy Woodinville employees also earn one week of Paid Time Off from years 1-5 and two weeks after five years. We have low turnover so 9 of our 23 employees receive two weeks of PTO each year.
- We are serious about our Self Care Benefit in addition to a 50% Employee Discount on all services, our employees earn points toward free services.
A very healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with competitive wages:
- Massage Envy Woodinville Service Providers earn between $35.00 per hour and $42.00 per hour (including our average $16.00 per hour tip). And that does not include our benefits!
- Additionally, you’ll receive an unprecedented $4.00 per hour bonus for working Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays!!
Free access to continuing education every year.
- Massage Envy Woodinville provides on the job training of our of the exclusive Streto Method, a premier, customizable, assisted stretch service. We also provideongoing opportunities to earn free and discounted Continuing Education credits through in house small group training and certification delivered by our senior Service Providers and Lead Service Provider trainers. Massage Envy is also connected to an extensive network of expert modality instructors.
A commitment to safety and support.
We know how important body care is for Personal Trainers and Massage Therapists.
Our Managers receive ongoing education to help them understand the physical impact of your work and they continuously support and guide self-care activities.
We are committed to providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and your Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission.
- Designing and delivering sessions of Massage Envy’s stretch therapy service Total Body Stretch, to promote members’ and guests’ flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery and performance within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in the state of Washington.
- Customizing service sessions within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who meet the licensing requirements for athletic trainers in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Requirements are:
- Minimum of one year of experience in personal training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or related field, and has either completed or possesses
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field
- A current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or similar personal training certification program
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up