Front Desk/ Membership Sales AssociateWoodinville Franchised Location 14213 NE Woodinville-Duvall Rd, Woodinville, Washington, 98072 Job ID: 2019-77037 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, or championing the wellness program—you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Sales Superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
A MISSION THAT MATTERS
Everyone deserves a body that works. And we believe that regular massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you’re a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, chronic pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. To us, that’s a big reason we love what we do.
A CULTURE OF CARE
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Do you LOVE the Wellness and Beauty industries? Are you a Sales Leader and Customer Service Superstar that wants to use your talents to help others look and feel amazing?
Join a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a Membership Sales Associate and Wellness Advisor at our Woodinville franchised location, you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you’ll have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Help your clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and total body stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that will improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you:
- Full time (25 hours or more) Massage Envy Woodinville employees receive Medical Benefitsincluding Vision and optional Dental Insurance along with AD&D insurance. Our benefits include a Wellness Program and an Employee Assistance Program that goes above and beyond regular insurance.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with competitive wage:
- Massage Envy Woodinville Membership Sales Associate & Wellness Advisors earn a base hourly rate that starts at $12.00 but with commission you can earn much more! We see our associates making $26.00/ hour and more!
- On the job Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
- Paid on the job training and coaching along with annual online training is available to you at no cost and required to remain in compliance with our standards and learn the most updated customer service skills.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're improving people’s lives every single day!
- At Massage Envy Woodinville you will be consistently challenged, never bored, and you’ll become part of a family of heartfelt healers and dedicated professionals who love their work and are grateful for the opportunity to help make everybody better, one body at a time.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Masters of customer service who make everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done and who can work well with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up