As a location manager, you’re the one who brings everyone together. From the franchise owner to the franchise staff and ultimately the clients, you’ll lead a culture of care that delivers exceptional service and helps grow the business. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll discover a career that helps you feel your best so you can inspire the best in others.
A Career That Cares For You
A COMMUNITY THAT EMBRACES YOU
and your leadership skills as critical to making our vision of total body care a collaborative success.
A CULTURE OF CARE THAT NURTURES YOU
with ongoing training to help you lead your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
I want people to feel good about themselves—physically and mentally. This environment hits on both of those. I’m the go-to guy for the franchisee and the therapists. If they need something, they know they can approach me and I will accomplish it for them.— SHAWN M., Massage Envy Team Member
What we offer
A Strong Community
of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
A Culture of Care
making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
A GRATIFYING CAREER
where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a manager at this franchised Massage Envy location,*you’re responsible for the successful operations of the franchised location.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests.
- Assisting franchise owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with franchise owner to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated recordkeeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests, and developing a culture in the franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up