Total Body Stretch Service Provider
Wichita East Franchised Location
Got a passion for bodywork? Well, now you’ve got a whole new way to do it. Total Body Stretch is a powerful tool in any healer’s toolbox. It gives you a new way to help clients while growing your professional skills. Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Knowledgeable Professionals
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Well-educated and Credentialed
- Great Teammates
- Clear Communicators
What We'll Accomplish Together
We seek PERSONAL TRAINERS to be trained as STRETCH THERAPISTS for a new assisted Stretch Service we are introducing. We have extremely busy professional massage clinics that provide about 2000 massage and facial hours per month. Our new Assisted Stretch service called “Total Body Stretch” is designed to complement massage therapy.
You Must Be:
- Someone who enjoys helping people.
- Outgoing and have good communication skills
- Hardworking, reliable and honest
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
Qualified candidates will:
- Possess a strong command of human anatomy (strongly preferred)
- Be either:
- A Certified Personal Trainer who:
- Possesses a minimum of one year of experience in personal training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or related field, and has either completed or possesses
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field
- A current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or similar personal training certification program
- Or a Licensed Massage Therapist who:
- Adheres to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License or
- Has completed a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion
- Complete a background and reference check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment in this position.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy, stretch therapy, and bodywork
Communications and Personal Interactions:
Qualified candidates will:
- Be extremely comfortable communicating verbally with members and guests throughout the service as a core component of stretch therapy sessions.
- Uphold the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
What We Offer:
- Full-time or part-time employment
- Flexible schedules
- Compensation that includes base hourly, generous gratuities and bonus opportunities
- Health Benefits: health, dental, vision, and life insurance (for qualified employees)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free and low-cost CEUs
We will train you at our expense to become a Stretch Therapist!!
We proudly hire U.S. Veterans
This Massage Envy - Wichita East and Wichita West is owned and operated by Amy and Mason Gilliland, and we are looking for people who love connecting with other people. Maybe that’s why Massage Envy has its own unique culture. You’ll find it to be a friendly, supportive and at times a fast-paced environment. As a Massage Envy Stretch Therapist, you will work alongside our experienced, professional Licensed Massage Therapists and Estheticians to be part of a culture focused on making a difference in people’s lives. A career at Massage Envy is a challenging but fulfilling opportunity in a professional environment.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Stretch yourself professionally
Total Body Stretch allows massage therapists to add variety to their practice and help members and guests in new ways that can be less strenuous on the body. For certified personal trainers,† Total Body Stretch can help you discover a new way to help people pursue their fitness goals while allowing you to earn extra income.
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. With exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
† Stretch services can be provided by certified personal trainers and other fitness professionals in some, but not all, states. Some states allow stretch services to be provided only by licensed or certified massage therapists. Check with your local franchised location for the restrictions in your city or state.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect