As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
What we offer
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
As a Lead Massage Therapist at Massage Envy Wexford, essential duties include leading the service team by example; embodying the Massage Envy Code of Conduct, policies and protocols. Upholds the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Opportunity for someone looking for a stable career in the massage industry. This is a full-time position (30-hours) per week, including a blend of day, evening and weekend hours with an expectation of providing approximately 20 service hours per week. Compensation is dependent on the skills you bring, experience and responsibility readiness.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
- Perform professional quality massage. Create excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Know and maintain current knowledge of all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Skilled in and utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities. Adapt at providing hot stone, prenatal, sports, deep tissue massage, as well as, Total Body Stretch.
- Provide training to massage team on proper body mechanics, secure draping, massage techniques, and best practices for providing customized, professional quality massages.
- Responsbile for onboarding new LMT's. Provide training on proper consultation intake, designing session to meet client needs, enhancement protocols, charting and wellness plan.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift. Encourages responsible behavior from LMT team.
- Promotes the goals of the clinic. Acts as an extension of management to help service team understand good business practices.
- Demonstrates and promotes the MT Massage Therapist Self-Care Program.
- Develop and lead quarterly workshops and/or boot camps for the massage therapy team. Topics based on the needs of the clinic.
- Provide one-on-one assistance to LMT's based on identifyed training to improve effectiveness.
- Perform annual draping audit on each service provider. Continually audit that room and massage table setup meets ME santization protocols.
- Meets regularly with management to review clinic goals, discuss initiatives and develop roll out plan.
- Stays current with brand updates to services, protocols through the use of ConnectME online application and Massage Envy University.
- Other duties as assigned.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum 3 years licensed experience providing massage therapy.
- Experience working at a massage franchise is a plus.
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge and commited to their own professional development and growth.
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must possess current PA license and adhere to state licensing laws and regulations.
- Experience performing Swedish, Prenatal, Hot Stone and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Competent and comfortable using a computer, email software, YouTube and conducting online searches.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis.
- Ability to coach and motivate team members in a respectful manner.
- Maintain client and team member's confidentiality.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge and helping people be the best they can be.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up