Massage Therapist - Full & Part TimeVacaville Franchised Location 196 Nut Tree Parkway,, Vacaville, CA, 95687 Job ID: 2018-35400 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Come and join our family of amazing Massage Therapists and Estheticians! Massage Envy Vacaville has immediate openings for Massage Therapists, full time and part time! Professional therapists with a great attitude and friendly demeanor are a must! This location is family-owned with owners who are directly involved, and that believe in Massage Envy's Brand Promise: We help you take care of you. We nurture our work environment and strive to make our location a place where people feel it is a privilege to work and where they feel appreciated and taken care of!
We want you to focus on doing what you do best, helping people live better lives. We provide everything you will need, from newly remodeled and stocked treatment rooms, to uniforms and massage lotion. We have an established clientele and we make all of your appointments for you, which allows you to spend your time with your clients, instead of worrying about scheduling and supply orders.
As a Massage Therapist at Massage Envy Vacaville, you will possess excellent skills in standard massage modalities. Additional training in specialized massage such as prenatal, deep tissue, sports, etc. are welcomed! Additional training on site is offered for Massage Envy specific modalities and enhancements. Ideal candidates will be extremely professional, and enjoy working with clients as well as thrive in a team oriented, friendly environment.
If you share our values of Gratitude, Optimism, Empathy, Consistency and Excellence come check us out! We feel that total body care is an integral part of everyone's well-being journey, and hope you share those beliefs!
What it Takes to Succeed:
Our Massage Therapists
- Perform consecutive 50 minute quality massage therapy sessions (80 and 110 minute if possible)
- Design customized massage sessions based on clients individual needs
- Create an excellent experience for members and guests through friendly and professional attitude
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs
- Help maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of treatment rooms and common areas
- Must be able to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast-paced environment!
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
- Competitive hourly rates plus unlimited incentives based on your sales
- Steady Clientele
- Free membership at Massage Envy Vacaville
- One to two free massages or facials per month at our location
- Access to 12 FREE CE's per year
- Continuing education workshops and classes free with employment
- Discounts on all services and retail
- We pay our therapists for same day member appointment cancellations
- Paid on-site training
- Professional, dynamic and fun environment
- Flexible schedules
- Full-time or part time positions available
- Direct Deposit offered
- CAMTC Licensed (CMT or CMP)
- Upbeat, positive, professional and drama free
- Gifted in providing extraordinary customer service
- Caring person with a deep sense of making a difference in your client’s lives
- Superior communication skills
- Have experience beyond your schooling or are VERY talented with limited experience but willing to learn
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to work one weekend shift
- Must complete 500 hours of education
If you think that this is the right position for you, please reply to this posting with your resume and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you think that you're the right fit. Our Sales Associates, Massage Therapists and Estheticians make a difference in people's lives every day! Join the team!
Required license or certification:
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up