Tuscaloosa Franchised Location
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
Ready to get to know ME? We would love to meet YOU! Massage Envy is Now Hiring!
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage & skincare. We’re a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best. We believe that therapeutic massage is an integral part of one’s well-being journey. Join us and learn more about our culture of care and discover a place that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
- Service pay rate + gratuity (Most estheticians avg. $30-$40/hr)
- For estheticians with an out of state professional licenses: We will pay for you AL license transfer & provide travel compensation!
- Consistent schedules & flexible hours & the ability to work at multiple locations with full & part-time positions available.
- Unique opportunity to work in an environment with estheticians that have varied educational backgrounds & experience.
- Commissions, gratuities, and bonuses. Along with paid compensation for same-day appointment cancellations*.
- Medical & Dental insurance options available.
- We supply all equipment, linens & professional backbar.
- Eligibility to earn PTO.
- Employee self-care programs along with employee membership benefits that offer free services monthly.
- Training in providing service offering in Obagi, PCA, & Jan Marini skincare services & retail products
We welcome the chance to meet with you and discuss career opportunities with Massage Envy. Come find out why SO many skincare professionals are choosing to be part of our team!
Benefits You'll Love
As serious about skin care as you are
Massage is a part of the name, but skin care is in the brand’s nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America's #1 skin care provider. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
Feeling healthy from the inside out
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. Mental wellness resources are available to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. The program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life’s ups and downs.
Appreciation for everything you do
It isn't possible to put one’s best face forward without estheticians. To celebrate all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing, the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Ongoing training and education
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect