You understand the impact that looking good on the outside can have on how a person feels on the inside. And you help your clients through customized and cutting-edge approaches to skin care. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture of care that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
What we offer
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS YOU
and your unique expertise as an integral part of our vision of total body care.
A SERVICE MODEL THAT EMPOWERS YOU
to create a customized experience perfectly tailored to client needs with an increasing range of new and innovative services.
PRODUCT LINES THAT EXCITE YOU
with professional grade skin and body care formulas, specialized protocols, and in-depth product training.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with consistent clientele, flexible schedules, and a clean,
well-supplied professional environment so you can focus on
doing – and getting paid to do – what you love.
Are you ready to kick-off 2019 with a positive change?
We are seeking the best of the best. We have high demand for afternoons and weekends. You will be busy as you want to be!
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is America's leading skin care service provider. As an esthetician at Gleannloch Farms, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized facial and body treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Company Sponsored Major Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with. Our average esty earns $28-$32 / hour
- Company Paid Vacation/Time Off
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, professional skin care services that meet clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy's policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience,maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You'll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training to build on their skin care mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up