As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
A Career That Cares For You
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
Because of affordable pricing, my clients have the opportunity to receive massages more often. I not only earn more, I work much more consistently which has deepened my skills as a massage therapist.— Larry M., Massage Envy Therapist
What we offer
A Strong Community
of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
A Culture of Care
making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
A GRATIFYING CAREER
where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Sign On Bonus
One of the busiest Massage Envy clinics on the northside under New Ownership and New Management.
We know you take good care of your clients - we pledge to take good care of you. At Massage Envy Woodlands/Indian Springs we pride ourselves on being the best of the best.
Here is a list of some of the outstanding benefits we offer at our Massage Envy location:
We provide it all for you!
A room, linens, lotions, advertisement, and best of all. . ..Clientele!
Competitive Commission and Bonuses! Incentive Pay
Membership sales bonuses
Enhancement SPIF Paid
Referral program for recommending other therapist
Paid vacation and sick days after one year of employment
Advancement Opportunities including but not limited to Lead Therapist Positions
Discounts on. . .
Facials & Retail
What it Takes to Succeed:
Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required.
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Perform consecutive 50-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
- Promote to clients the wellness benefits to receiving massage therapy
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up