Massage TherapistSparks Galleria Franchised Location 155 Disc Drive, Sparks, NV, 89436 Job ID: 2019-73150 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Licensed Massage Therapist – 600 Dollar Signing Bonus, Flexible Schedules, and Remodeled Locations!
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best? Great news – Your newly remodeled Reno/Sparks Massage Envy locations are now offering a $600 signing bonus! We are also launching a brand new service by HyperIce – Rapid Tension Relief!
What makes Massage Envy different:
We know the difference you make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist – that is why you chose this profession. At Massage Envy, we give you the opportunity to enjoy more of what you love about your career. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your schedule so you can focus on performing when your flexible schedule allows. With the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
This is how we help you take care of you:
- $600 signing bonus – please ask for details during your interview!
- Flexible schedules that are customized to you and your lifestyle – we care about the longevity of your career
- Healthcare that is there when you need it - we provide medical, dental and vision
- Average hourly take home pay of $31 - services, tips, bonuses, and commission!
- Paid Time Off that starts day one of your Massage Envy career
- Complimentary membership, services and discounted products
- A competitive compensation plan that rewards your hard work - you are paid for every moment you are in the building, whether you are providing services, or helping support the team
- Uncapped bonuses, commission, and tips
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps all positions including management and front desk understand the physical impact of your work and give you the tools to prolong the career you love
- Free continuing education with 25+ guaranteed CE opportunities every year
- A commitment to safety by providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests
What We'll Accomplish Together:
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- Customizing massage services to craft truly personalized sessions
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members
What it Takes to Succeed:
How to thrive with Massage Envy:
- Well-skilled licensed and professional massage therapists who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school completed, certificate of completion, able to meet licensing requirements in Nevada, and able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors
- Thirst for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service
- Excitement for longevity and ready to see transformation within yourself and clients
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals
- Prosper in a community of collaboration by being here when expected and going beyond guest and employer expectations
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We at Massage Envy and Cambridge Spa Group know our differences make us unique - and make us better.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up