Downtown Silver Spring Junior Front Desk Associate - Part Time
Downtown Silver Spring Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
What We'll Accomplish Together
We are currently accepting resumes for Junior Wellness Ambassadors with Customer Service, Sales and Hospitality experience, who enjoy creating lasting experiences for our guests.
We’re looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy providing impeccable service by creating a customized experience that exceeds our guests' expectations.
Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills.
Our Wellness Ambassadors bring positive energy to each guest experience, resolve concerns quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
- Greeting Guests, Answering phones, Booking Experiences, Sales and Promoting our Corporate Wellness Program
- Display exceptional knowledge of spa products and services offered
- Upholding our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Reports to the Assistant Manager; takes direction from Lead Wellness Ambassador
- Ideal candidate is outgoing, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a professional, polished appearance and a passion for delivering exceptional guest service
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will:
- Strong customer service skills
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, service with a smile, tact and diplomacy
- Previous day spa, salon, retail, luxury, call center or reservation booking experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Excellent (English speaking) communication skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Team player with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills (Tech Savvy)
- Able to handle multiple duties simultaneously
- Available to work varied shifts (evenings and weekends)
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly assess client's needs.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect