Carefree Franchised Location
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
Your skills and services have never been more important than now!
Do not miss this great opportunity to be a part of the #1 Skincare Provider in the industry!!
Now that we have made it through Social Distancing as well as became more aware of how important social gathering really is, we are looking to bring to our company customer focused Estheticians with a sense of urgency and energy to make an impact of the customers’ experience.
At PCRK Group you will join a team that is passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you will get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has a passion for skincare, enjoys helping and interacting with people, and has a money-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with following protocols and educating clients on a homecare regimen for their skin
- Energetic individual who thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to become an expert in PCA, Obagi, Jan Marini, & Murad product lines
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist. Some experience is helpful HOWEVER, we offer PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
- Must have a flexible schedule (1-2 evenings + 1 weekend day)
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt with our customers’ comfortability following COVID: 19
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Free business cards & marketing collateral to help you build your book of business
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Our Estheticians can earn anywhere between $25-$40+ per hour!! This includes Service Rate + Commission + Gratuity!
- Paid Time Off for all full time employees
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service and Sales: 1-2 years (Required)
- Esthetician (Required)
Benefits You'll Love
As serious about skin care as you are
Massage is a part of the name, but skin care is in the brand’s nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America's #1 skin care provider. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
Feeling healthy from the inside out
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. Mental wellness resources are available to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. The program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life’s ups and downs.
Appreciation for everything you do
It isn't possible to put one’s best face forward without estheticians. To celebrate all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing, the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Ongoing training and education
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect