Massage TherapistSan Rafael Franchised Location 219 3rd St, San Rafael, California, 94901 Job ID: 2018-45793 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Both full-time and part-time positions available!
Do you enjoy working in a team environment? Looking to fill gaps in your schedule? Our position in San Rafael may be exactly what you are looking for.
We can offer you both steady clientele and the security of being paid for every hour you work even if you're not booked PLUS the professional culture and environment of working alongside other therapists and staff with the same passions. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with other experienced therapists and earn a dependable income all the while working in a staff supported environment. Keep in mind, our management and support staff handle sales, marketing and appointment booking, you simply come in, work your magic and take care of the client!
- Hourly pay, plus gratuity
- Day, evening, and weekend hours available
- Consistent client appointments
- Supplies provided
- Professional culture and environment
What it Takes to Succeed
- CAMTC license is required. We can provide assistance for CAMTC license, if needed.
- Fixed hourly rate for clocked-in time irrespective of booked or not.
- 15 minutes paid rest break for every four hours of work.
- Paid sick leave for all employees.
- Paid Vacation for full-time employees.
- $150/month Student loan reimbursement for full-time employees.
- Health benifits for all employees.
- Free one hour massage/facial for full-time employees.
- Reduced Employee rates for massage/facial for part-time employees.
- Reduced Employee rates for massage/facial for one family member.
- Regular employee outings to relax and rejuvinate.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up