Front Desk Associate
San Mateo Bay Meadows Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
Love massage & skincare? Want to help others discover and enjoy the benefits of regular body care? Then come join our team!
• Hourly plus commissions, including bonus massages & facials
• Free membership at Massage Envy with greatly reduced rates on services & retail
• Medical, dental, and vision available for eligible employees
• Growth opportunities into management for those who excel
• Full-time and part-time positions available
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a Front Desk Sales Associate at Massage Envy, essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
• Answering phone calls & schedule appointments
• Promoting the Wellness Program
• Providing excellent Customer Service to members & guests
• Creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members
• Upholding Massage Envy's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will have/be able to:
• Strong communication, phone and computer skills
• Previous customer service experience (preferred)
• Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment
• Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services or be willing to learn
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect