Front Desk Associate
Mission Valley Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
At Massage Envy we take pride in being the leader in accessible massage and skin care with over 1,100 locations. For our members that means more opportunities to relax and unwind even on vacation.
Massage Envy is looking for exceptional people to join our team! If you are reliable, outgoing, friendly, have sales and customer service experience and believe in total body care, then this is a great opportunity for you! What we are looking for in a team member include:
- Someone to maximize membership growth through selling the Wellness Program
- Confidence in new guest outreach
- Provide optimal guest experience
- Provide a warm, professional atmosphere
- Take pride in resolving client relations
- Take initiative in daily and administrative tasks
- Demonstrate dedication to achieving both individual and team sales goals
- Exhibit a team player mentality
What We'll Accomplish Together
You’ll take pride in a Massage Envy career by helping our members on their journey to a balanced lifestyle. That journey includes growing our member base and assisting in member retention through:
- Educating members and new guests on our membership opportunities
- Connecting and building relationships with clients to make them feel at home
- Educate members on products they can take home to continue their relaxation
- Maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location
- Promoting total body care with a general knowledge of massage and skin care services
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
What it Takes to Succeed
- Ability to meet expected sales quotas - we provide on the job sales training
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Time management skills
- Flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Organizational skills
- Familiarity with intermediate computer skills
- Customer serviceskills
Team member benefits
- Free employee membership with discounts on products and services.
- A competitive bonus structure
- Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunities for growth
- Paid training
- Discounted membership rates for friends & family
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect