Sales & Customer Service Associate
Blanco Pointe Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
Do you love helping others?
Do you want to be a part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? Massage Envy Blanco Pointe is looking for a friendly, committed, sales, and customer service minded individual to join our team and leverage their skills to uphold our company culture. As a family owned and operated franchised location, our Blanco Pointe leadership team offers a family-like, flexible environment that allows us to deliver the best possible wellness services to our clients. As a Front Desk Associate, you will play a substantial role in facilitating our vision that total body care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey by:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Helping educate clients and promote the value of regular massage, skin care, and stretch.
- Establish relationships and drive retention with new and current members.
- Connecting clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- A healthy compensation plan that allows you to earn unlimited commissions and incentives in addition to your hourly pay.
- Employee membership that allows you to receive services at employee specific rates, plus discounts on all our products.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you are consistently challenged.
- Training that will strengthen and refine your sales and customer service skills.
Our Commitment to you
As a family owned and operated location, Massage Envy Blanco Pointe is committed to investing in your personal and professional growth by encouraging open communication and providing you with ongoing training and development supported by a structured management team to help you succeed.
We are excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we cannot wait to meet you!
What it Takes to Succeed
What does an ideal candidate look like?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Someone who is not afraid to take the initiative to connect clients with memberships, services, and retail products to drive our vision.
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A quick thinker with critical thinking skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- A team player who can work cohesively with other associates and service providers in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- A person of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing.
- Someone who is passionate about the benefits of regular massage, body stretch, and skin care services/products with an eagerness to educate others.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect