As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
What we offer
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a massage therapist at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchized location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent guest service.
- Consistently implementing rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with members and guests.
- Suggesting treatment based on observations.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educating members and guests about services, products and programs and recommending and performing protocols and Elevations with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Promoting therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy lifestyle programs.
- Linking therapeutic products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up