Massage Therapist - Part TimeReston Franchised Location 1412 North Point Village Center, Reston, Virginia, 20194 Job ID: 2020-84757 Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
We want to support and help you focus on doing massage therapy part time.
At our Reston clinic, you will join a supportive and friendly team that is passionate about helping people feel their best through therapeutic body care. As our massage therapist, you will be able to help countless numbers of guests because Massage Envy is the leading company that makes massages and skin care accessible. You will play a meaningful role in our mission by:
- Combining your expertise and artistry along with our protocols for you to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals and wellness.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here is how we can help you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist. Our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and structuring your appointment book so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. The membership model we have helps turn guests into your regular clients!
We want you to feel inspired to do your best with our full support to help you practice, evolved, and improve your craft. Some of the things we offer are:
- Benefits that help you take care of youincludingemployer-paid healthcare and paid time off.
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work.
- A dedication to self-carewith an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing educationwith 12+ free Continuing Education Credits every year.
- A commitment to safetyto provid a therapeutic and minimal stress environment for you and our guests
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we are committed to help clients do more of the things they love by providing excellent and professional services. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission! This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodyworkthat meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, empathy, gratitude, excellence, and consistency.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
A team succeeds as one unit. We are looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Always learning by seeking continuing education and learning from other team mates to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively both identify each client's needs and set expectations while staying connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Innovative body care enthusiasts who recommends follow-up visits, additional services, and products to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who help others improve and setting a professional example for others to aspire to.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up