Sales & Customer Service Associate [CUSTOMIZATION REQUIRED]
Wyomissing Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Wyomising. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Wyomissing franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Full Job Description
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a front desk associate at this Massage Envy franchised location, essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
- Promoting the Wellness Program.
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder
- maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common
- areas and store room.
- Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
What it Takes to Succeed
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedules
- Complimentary Employee Program
- A very positive culture
- Respectful working environment
- COVID-19 precautions are heavily in place.
Please submit your resume to schedule a tour and meet with our team!
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Commission pay
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect