As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
What we offer
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
Massage Envy is hiring experienced and professional Licensed Massage Therapists for both part and full time positions.
WITH US YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- Free Continuing Education (visit https://sites.google.com/site/continuingeducationnc)
- Employer supported healthcare insurance plans available (30+ hours/week employees).
- Optional dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans available
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid time off
- Student Loan Assistance (We help pay your student Loans)
- Free Massages and Facials
- Fixed work schedules full of appointments – no on-call shifts.
- Orientation and continued in-house training.
- Flexible schedules that fit your life.
- Ability to earn a great living doing what you love.
- Fully customize sessions utilizing a variety of modalities.
- Well-stocked treatment rooms with state-of-the-art equipment including hydraulic lift tables, room temperature control, towel warmers, etc.
- Being an employee, not contract labor.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business
- Therapist/Esthetician Referral: $100 will be given if you refer a therapist to us outside of the ME family and that person is hired. An additional $100 may be earned if the referral remains an employee in good standing for 3 months or a minimum of 300 service hours
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
- Competitor base pay matching
- Bonus opportunities that can add up to $5 additional to your hourly base pay
- Higher base pay for experienced Massage Therapists and night/weekend employees
- Regular performance based pay increase opportunities
- Our busiest therapists took home more than $50,000 last year.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a NC Massage and Bodywork License.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up