Membership Sales Representative
Providence Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Providence. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Providence franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including:
- 401K with match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Vacation pay.
- CEU reimbursement.
- Employee membership.
- Retail discounts, referral bonuses, contests and incentives.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with hourly pay based on experience and sales based bonuses.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is supporting service providers and front-of-house staff and making sure important operational tasks are completed to keep everything running smoothly. This includes:
- Creating a pleasant and professional atmosphere ensuring that the lobby, front desk, retail shelves, tranquility and treatment rooms are clean, organized, well-stocked and ready for clients.
- Helping to deliver outstanding customer service by assisting front desk staff with filing, organizing, shipping and receiving, and other tasks as needed so they're prepared to focus on clients.
- Supporting the delivery of our brand promise, "We help you take care of you," by ensuring that treatment rooms are client-ready and that service providers have everything they need to deliver amazing services.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to be amazing. Those who shine in this role are:
- Total body care champions who believe that therapeutic massage and skin care are an essential part of body maintenance and are on a growth path to becoming service providers (ongoing employment in this role will be contingent upon meeting specific progress benchmarks for becoming a massage therapist or esthetician).
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to grow with a team committed to helping people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect