Massage Therapist - Full- or Part-time HIRING BONUSPleasanton Franchised Location 3003-A Hopyard Road, Pleasanton, California, 94588 Job ID: 2019-62867 Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together
$1,000 Signing Bonus! *
We welcome seasoned therapists and talented new graduates who love what they do and value the opportunity to continue to improve their practice in a busy and supportive environment. We have a beautiful location in the heart of Pleasanton and have a great team of very talented therapists – some of whom have been with us since we opened 6 years ago! We want more exceptional therapists to join our team.
- Great Yelp reviews - 4½ stars!
- SPA OF THE YEAR - Best in the entire Massage Envy system!
- Pay for ALL time worked – no unpaid time
- Paid breaks built into your schedule
- We match each client to your capabilities so you can customize each massage session
- High-quality equipment – heated, hydraulic tables in private treatment rooms
- Work as a valued employee, not an independent contractor
- A respectful and supportive team environment - owners are active in the business
- We provide all equipment and supplies – we just want YOU!
- REFERRAL BONUS Program – $500 to you if we hire a Massage Therapist that you refer
- Medical insurance offered to full-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance.
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Must have current CAMTC certification or be in process.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Signing bonus paid in increments based on your experience and availability
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up