Front Desk Associate - Full TimePleasanton Franchised Location 3003-A Hopyard Road, Pleasanton, California, 94588 Job ID: 2019-75650 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, or championing the wellness program—you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Sales Superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
A MISSION THAT MATTERS
Everyone deserves a body that works. And we believe that regular massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you’re a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, chronic pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. To us, that’s a big reason we love what we do.
A CULTURE OF CARE
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Massage Envy in Pleasanton has an immediate opening on our front desk team.
Previous sales experience is helpful, but if you have the right personality, we'll teach you! This location is locally-owned with owners who are directly involved.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- A "Let's Do This! " personality -- competitive, connects quickly, proactive, follows through.
- A life story that shows us that you're never satisfied with "just okay".
- A genuine passion for people balanced with a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexibility. Be ready to take on new challenges and learn new things regularly.
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Handling client files
- Customer service
- Setting up appointments
- Maintaining cleanliness of the spa
- Selling! We will give you all the tools and training you'll need to be successful. We see hundreds of first-time guests each month, so our front desk team is always busy.
- A fast learner
- 18+ years old
- Commissions earned on your sales
- Free membership at Massage Envy
- Free earned massages or skin care services
- Discounts on all services and retail
- Full- or part-time positions available
- Medical insurance to eligible employees
- Opportunities for growth into management for those who excel
If you think this is the right position for you, respond to this ad and tell us why you'd be a great fit!! Reach out to our manager, Alyssa Guttierrez, at
925-226-7977 or email her at SpaManager0911@MassageEnvy.com.
Come Join Us!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up