Esthetician - Full / Part timePleasanton Franchised Location 3003-A Hopyard Road, Pleasanton, California, 94588 Job ID: 2019-67753 Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
AS SERIOUS ABOUT SKIN
CARE AS YOU ARE
Massage might be in our name, but skin care is in our nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America’s #1 skin care provider. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
FEELING GOOD FROM
THE INSIDE OUT
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. We’ve got mental wellness resources to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. This program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life's ups and downs.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
We can’t put our best face forward without estheticians, and we’re all in on celebrating all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing. That’s why the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Like you, we want to make a difference in people's lives.
Massage Envy is #1 in providing skin care services.
Our Pleasanton location was SPA OF THE YEAR - Best in the entire Massage Envy system!
We welcome seasoned estheticians and talented new graduates who love what they do and value the opportunity to continue to improve their practice in a busy and supportive environment.
Skin Care Services and Products at Massage Envy:
- Microderm Infusion
- Chemical Peel
- Customized Facials
- Advanced Facials
- Jan Marini, PCA, Obagi, Murad & ColoreScience
Come join our team
- Great Yelp reviews -----> 4½ stars!
- Spa owners are active in the business
- High-quality “family” environment.
- Commissions on retail sales
Qualified candidates must be capable of performing skin care services in which the quality of touch, technique, and draping is safe and professional and home care product use is recommended. Working as an employee instead of as an independent contractor means that skin care products, tables, linens, scheduling and advertising are taken care of so that you can focus on what you love: building solid relationships with clientele, growing as an esthetician and providing quality service.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Must be California state licensed
- Must be able to pass background check
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of skin care, skin care products and massage therapy
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, spa management, fellow team members
- Promotes the health and wellness benefits of skin care specific to each client and recommends product and frequency
- Available to work some evenings and/or weekends
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetics services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing facials, as well as the ability to follow protocols
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, management and team members.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Competitive pay, commissions on retail, plus tips
- On-going training on products and services
- Employee membership at Massage Envy
- Full- or part-time
- Flexible schedules and hours
- Skin care products and equipment, linens, supplies and equipment are provided
- Fun and supportive work environment
- Steady clientele
- Diligent marketing by clinic to attract new clients
- Free massages/facials and discounts on all services
- Discounts on our retail products
- Medical insurance offered to full-time employees
- Employment growth opportunities
As an esthetician at this Massage Envy franchised location*, essential duties include performing professional quality facials within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, performing esthetic services based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up