Sales & Customer Service Supervisor
Newport News Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
Are you seeking a company that you can advance with and allows you to inspire others to succeed?
If you are a natural leader who isn’t afraid to mentor others in sales and customer service practices, and also get rewarded for your success, we want you on our team at Massage Envy Newport News. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales and customer service associate at our Newport News franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Coach and mentor sales associates to perform at their best
- Motivate yourself and others to be successful and meet sales bonus goals
- Speak with members and guests to positively address any client issues or concerns
- Drive member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Enroll new guests into our Wellness Program and explain the benefits of being a member
- Maintain a clean and inviting workplace and environment
- Provide outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone
- Promote the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Uphold the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Job Requirements:
- Reliable and dependable team-player
- Ability to train and coach sales associates
- Good math, cash handling, and computer skills
- Goal driven and self-motivated to meet sales goals
- Ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Teammates who can work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Full-Time, Open availability, No set schedules
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with performance based commissions on top of your base pay.
- Benefits that help you take care of you including employer-paid healthcare and reduced cost on services and retail products.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What it Takes to Succeed
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect