Massage TherapistGreen Hills Franchised Location 2002 Richard Jones Rd.,, Nashville, Tennessee, 37215 Job ID: 2018-45114 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Massage Envy is a nationwide wellness franchise providing an increasing number of comprehensive services including massage, customized skin care, and total body stretch. From the beginning, the Massage Envy brand was built on the foundation of helping people feel their best, and has made therapeutic massage services and skin care solutions accessible to a network of more than 1.5 million members in franchised locations across the United States. The central, motivating principle that focuses our collective efforts is the belief that regular massage and skin care aren’t mere luxuries, but rather an integral part of a person’s total body care routine.
As a member of the therapist team, you'll join a group that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. When you join our team, and as you align your daily routines with the protocols outlined in the ‘Full Circle Experience’, you will:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Deliver a satisfying, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Form meaningful relationships with our members and guests by developing a genuine interest in helping them pursue their total body care goals.
- Become skilled at educating our clients surrounding the features and benefits of our comprehensive Wellness Program, which will provide the necessary opportunities to grow and retain our member base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
- Uphold the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protect our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
What We'll Accomplish Together
The rewards of the job extend beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including your own, personal monthly Wellness Benefit.
- Contributions to help offset healthcare costs.
- A generous program of paid time off (PTO).
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a competitive base pay, adjusted for experience/education and bonuses for rebooking, enhancements, night/weekend shifts and more. Our busiest therapists took home more than $65,000 last year.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, and never bored.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion, experience, and a desire to develop and grow professionally. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage).
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Great teammates who show-up on time, work well with others, and who are ready to jump-in when needed in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Supporters of total body care with an expert knowledge of the various massage services and enhancements that we offer.
- Advocates of ethnic and cultural diversity in the workplace, and believe as we do, that our differences make us better.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up