You understand the impact that looking good on the outside can have on how a person feels on the inside. And you help your clients through customized and cutting-edge approaches to skin care. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture of care that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
What we offer
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS YOU
and your unique expertise as an integral part of our vision of total body care.
A SERVICE MODEL THAT EMPOWERS YOU
to create a customized experience perfectly tailored to client needs with an increasing range of new and innovative services.
PRODUCT LINES THAT EXCITE YOU
with professional grade skin and body care formulas, specialized protocols, and in-depth product training.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with consistent clientele, flexible schedules, and a clean,
well-supplied professional environment so you can focus on
doing – and getting paid to do – what you love.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As an esthetician at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality facials within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, performing esthetic services based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent guest service.
- Consistently implementing rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with members and guests.
- Confidently and knowledgeably educating members and guests, recommending services and products, and recommending and performing protocols based on their needs with consistency and compliance with brand standards.
- Linking skincare products to your service to enhance the guests experience at home.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetics services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing facials, as well as the ability to follow protocols.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up