Massage Therapist- Full and Part TimeLamorinda Franchised Location 558 Center Street, Moraga, California, 94556 Job ID: 2018-34457 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Massage Envy Lamorinda is seeking full/part-time professional Massage Therapists to join our fast-growing, dynamic team. We welcome seasoned Massage Therapists and talented new graduates who love what they do and who hope to nourish their practice in a supportive team environment. We have a beautiful location about 10 minutes from Walnut Creek. At Massage Envy Lamorinda we are extremely focused on building a team environment and great customer experience.
We are a family owned business with the belief that Massage Therapists are the heart and soul of our success.
At Massage Envy Lamorinda you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay with progressive raises on a regular basis. We pay for all hours worked, both hands on and non-hands on.
- Bonuses and incentives available for a range of services.
- In Moraga, Massage Therapists do not have to have passed the MBLEX
- Flexible work hours – you dictate your own schedules to fit your busy lives.
- A steady roster of clientele.
- Student Loan financial assistance plans.
- A supportive team environment
- Professional advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
- State-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and well-stocked treatment rooms
- In-house training and continuing education
- Employee discounts
- Free employee massages and facials
What it Takes to Succeed
- Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Be eligible to work in the US.
- 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Background and reference check.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up