Esthetician- Full and Part TimeLamorinda Franchised Location 558 Center Street, Moraga, California, 94556 Job ID: 2018-34458 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
AS SERIOUS ABOUT SKIN
CARE AS YOU ARE
Massage might be in our name, but skin care is in our nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America’s #1 skin care provider. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
FEELING GOOD FROM
THE INSIDE OUT
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. We’ve got mental wellness resources to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. This program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life's ups and downs.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
We can’t put our best face forward without estheticians, and we’re all in on celebrating all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing. That’s why the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Massage Envy Lamorinda is seeking a full/part-time professional Esthetician to join our fast-growing, dynamic team. We welcome seasoned Estheticians and talented new graduates who love what they do and who hope to nourish their practice in a supportive team environment. We have a beautiful location about 10 minutes from Walnut Creek. At Massage Envy Lamorinda we are extremely focused on building a team environment and great customer experience.
At Massage Envy Lamorinda, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay with progressive raises on a regular basis. We pay for all hours worked, both hands on and non-hands on.
- Bonuses and incentives available for a range of services.
- Flexible work hours – you dictate your own schedules to fit your busy lives.
- A steady roster of clientele.
- A supportive team environment
- Professional advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company
- State-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and well-stocked treatment rooms
- In-house training and continuing education
- Employee discounts
- Free employee massages and facials
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Create a positive spa experience for clients through therapeutic facial treatments.
- Selecting appropriate facials based on client needs.
- Greeting guests and members in a professional, friendly manner.
- Obtaining client's informed consent for facial plan prior to beginning of session.
- Completing accurate client intake notes.
- Promoting the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client and recommending facial frequency.
- Safeguarding client information and confidentiality.
- Maintaining a professional and clean appearance of self and treatment rooms.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Background and reference check.
- Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage therapy.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Be eligible to work in the US.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up