Massage Therapist With Sign-On Bonus
Mobile Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
Massage Envy – Mobile is Now Hiring!
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage & skincare. We’re a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best. We believe that therapeutic massage is an integral part of one’s well-being journey. Join us and learn more about our culture of care and discover a place that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
- $500 Full Time sign on bonus and $250 Part Time sign on bonus*
- Winner for BEST MASSAGE THERAPIST two years in a row for Lagniappe Nappie Award
- Consistent schedules & flexible hours with the access to work at multiple locations.
- Offer opportunities to do offsite events
- Commissions, gratuities, and bonuses
- Medical & Dental insurance options available
- We supply all equipment & massage mediums. Mediums used are our own brand that were designed by therapists, for therapists.
- Eligibility to earn PTO.
- Free CEU’s & discounts on professional insurance through AMTA.
- Employee self-care programs with employee membership benefits that offer free services monthly.
- Training & service offering in Massage Envy’s exclusive, professionally assisted total body stretch services.
We welcome the chance to meet with you and discuss career opportunities with Massage Envy. Come find out why SO many massage professionals are choosing to be part of our team. To set up an interview please send your resume to Clinic0841@massageenvy.com,
or contact us at (251)316-3110. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Clinic requirements must be met before employee receives sign on bonus. Please call for the list of requirements.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect