You understand the impact that looking good on the outside can have on how a person feels on the inside. And you help your clients through customized and cutting-edge approaches to skin care. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture of care that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
What we offer
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS YOU
and your unique expertise as an integral part of our vision of total body care.
A SERVICE MODEL THAT EMPOWERS YOU
to create a customized experience perfectly tailored to client needs with an increasing range of new and innovative services.
PRODUCT LINES THAT EXCITE YOU
with professional grade skin and body care formulas, specialized protocols, and in-depth product training.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with consistent clientele, flexible schedules, and a clean,
well-supplied professional environment so you can focus on
doing – and getting paid to do – what you love.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Massage Envy Gulf Shores is now hiring for a licensed Esthetician!
At Massage Envy, we offer a variety of skin care services including: 60-minute customized Murad healthy skin facials, 90-minute advanced Murad treatments, 60-minute acne or hydrating back facials, Dermatologist grade chemical peels using PCA skincare, and microdermabrasion using Massage Envy’s patented Microderm-Infusion Technology. Also, we now offer NEW facial waxing & brow design services!
A position with Massage Envy offers the following benefits:
- Sign on bonus for hired, full-time employee*
- Paid training with our Murad & PCA representatives
- Full and part-time positions available; morning, evening, & weekend shifts available
- Consistent schedules with flexible hours
- Commissions, gratuities, and bonuses
- Medical & dental insurance options available
- We supply all back-bar supplies & equipment
- Steady client business
- Employee services at reduced cost
- Professional & positive work atmosphere with great employees
- Build a practice without the stress of clinic ownership and management!
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetic services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing facials is required, along with ability to follow Massage Envy protocols. Understands and believes in the benefits of skincare.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up