Esthetician - Part-time DaysMaple Grove Franchised Location 8091 Wedgewood Lane North, Maple Grove, MN, 55369 Job ID: 2019-71752 Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
AS SERIOUS ABOUT SKIN
CARE AS YOU ARE
Massage might be in our name, but skin care is in our nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America’s #1 skin care provider. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
FEELING GOOD FROM
THE INSIDE OUT
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. We’ve got mental wellness resources to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. This program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life's ups and downs.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
We can’t put our best face forward without estheticians, and we’re all in on celebrating all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing. That’s why the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
We are currently looking for passionate and talented estheticians to join our team at our Maple Grove location. Our products deliver results you can count on. Our team is comprised of motivated, goal oriented individuals who have a passion for the industry and care tremendously for our guests. If you enjoy results driven skin care services, continuing education, and guiding your guest on their skincare journey through retail education this position is for you!
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Perform Customized Obagi and Jan Marini facials, PCA Chemical Peels, Prosilk Microderm Infusion Sessions.
- Able to perform Chemical Peels and Microderm Infusion treatments.
- Provide customized recommendations to clients for skincare regimen and retail to achieve client's goals.
- Meet or exceed established service and retail goals.
- Organize and participate in events to drive business
- Research and resolve guest-relation inquiries.
- Maintain open communication and contact with clients.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness standards and keep quipment properly sanitized.
- Engage in training to improve performance and to become educated with ongoing protocol changes, promotions, or featured contests designed to meet personal and company goals.
- Attend, participate and contribute to spa and regional meetings.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Minnesota Advanced Practice Esthetician license
- Motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with strong customer service skills
- Client, Service, and Retail centered approach
- Self-motivated to work independently with little or no direction
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify and uncover obstacles and follow through
- Available to work varied shifts. This includes 4 weekend days a month
- Must provide a minimum of 20 hours of hands on service per week
- Established member base so you will be busy immediately
- Paid training
- Competitive base wage and commissions
- Bonus opportunities
- Free services
- Regular, exclusive, and paid continuing education
- Professional discounts on products and services
- Paid time off for Full time
- Flexible and set work schedule
If you're ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up