Front Desk/ Sales Associate
Springhurst Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
Earn commissions for membership sales!
Does the sound of earning extra money by way of competitive commissions on top of your base pay appeal to you? Are looking for an opportunity to be part of a bigger picture and have the desire to learn or sharpen your sales skills?
At PCRK Group, we pride ourselves in being a greater part of an industry leading culture. We are seeking individuals to join our team who are friendly, outgoing, motivated, results-oriented, reliable, enthusiastic about our clients and their benefits, and who display an overall initiative to continually meet or exceed company driven goals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who can educate and motivate our clients about the benefits of our Wellness Program and to take part in it
- Someone who displays a high level of professionalism by seamlessly multi-tasking between answering phones, setting appointments, greeting clients as they arrive, and processing payments
- Assist in making sure the front of the location and the front desk are always clean and presentable
- Always display a friendly, helpful, and motivated attitude
- Aid in filing, file maintenance, and data entry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth and development
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Starting at $13.00 - $15.00 per hour plus incentives, commissions & bonuses based on experience and availability.
- Excellent Medical Plans for all full time and part time employees
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive Commissions for membership sales
- Paid Time Off for all full time & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- 45% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Full-time, Part-time, Days, Nights, Weekends
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect