Rock Spring Franchised Location
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
****Please read before applying: This position requires the NEW Advanced Esthetician License****
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their skin?
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage—we're also America's leading skincare service provider. As an Advanced Esthetician at our Rock Springs franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized advanced facial and body treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any advanced esthetician, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skincare treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make on members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you include 50% employer-paid healthcare for Full-Time employees, discount rates for all massage and facial services, flexible scheduling, supplies furnished, an excellent work environment, appointment scheduling support, and generous employee discounts on products, and services.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a base pay of $17.00 and up, per service hour with adjustment for experience/education, and bonuses for rebooking, enhancements,night/weekend shifts, and more. Our busiest advanced esthetician took home more than $55,000+ last year.
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge, fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and clients.
- Referral Programwhen you refer your friends, you’ll earn $100 after the first 30 days and it does not stop from there. We will also give you an additional $150 after 6 months of employment, for referring your friends.
- Bonuses the harder you work, the more money you make, we offer bonus spiffs on membership sales, enhancements, and retail sales.
What We'll Accomplish Together
What we'll accomplish together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day are at the very heart of our mission.
- Performing quality, professional skincare services that meet clients' needs within the scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy's policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions, and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
What it takes to succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals you'll need to meet the advanced esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training to build on their skincare mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We believe our differences make us better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing skincare skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Compensation: $17.00 and up
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
As serious about skin care as you are
Massage is a part of the name, but skin care is in the brand’s nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America's #1 skin care provider. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
Feeling healthy from the inside out
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. Mental wellness resources are available to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. The program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life’s ups and downs.
Appreciation for everything you do
It isn't possible to put one’s best face forward without estheticians. To celebrate all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing, the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. With product training from leading skin care brands, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect