As a bodywork professional, you understand that the pursuit of well-being requires a mix of total body care strategies. Whether you're a practicing massage therapist, a fitness professional, or someone pursuing a new career in body care,† Total Body Stretch offers you a new way to grow professionally while helping members and guests discover new ways to care for themselves.
A Career That Cares For You
BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with consistent clientele, flexible schedules, and a clean well-supplied professional environment so you can focus on doing—and getting paid to do—what you love.
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS YOU
and your unique expertise as an integral part of the vision of total body care.
A SERVICE MODEL THAT EMPOWERS YOU
to get to know your clients and customize each session to support their wellness goals.
SERVICE INNOVATIONS THAT EXCITE YOU
with new ways to help clients feel their best.
The new stretch program is something I'm looking forward to. It can help with tension and mobility issues, plus it's less taxing on me as the body worker.— Brad Dixon, Massage Therapist of the Year
What we offer
A Strong Community
of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
A Culture of Care
making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
A GRATIFYING CAREER
where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Essential duties include performing Massage Envy’s stretch therapy service—Total Body Stretch—within scope of practice and licensing and in alignment with policies, protocols, and applicable law for your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Deliver 30- and 60-minute Total Body Stretch sessions to promote members’ and guests’ flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery and performance as part of the Massage Envy vision of total body care.
- Customize sessions to best meet member and guest needs.
- Make recommendations on frequency, enhancements (when applicable), and home care within the scope of practice.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the location.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Assist in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to members and guests receiving stretch therapy on a regular basis; communicate various promotions to members and guests.
- Create excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
Qualified candidates will:
- Possess a strong command of human anatomy (strongly preferred)
- Be either:
- A Certified Personal Trainer who:
- Possesses a minimum of one year of experience in personal training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or related field, and has either completed or possesses
- A Bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field
- A current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or similar personal training certification program
- A Licensed Massage Therapist who:
- Adheres to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License or
- Has completed a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Complete a background and reference check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment in this position.
- Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy, stretch therapy, and bodywork
Communications and Personal Interactions:
Qualified candidates will:
- Be extremely comfortable communicating verbally with members and guests throughout the service as a core component of stretch therapy sessions.
- Uphold the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up