Front Desk Sales Associate
Maui Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
What We'll Accomplish Together
We help people feel their best because we care!
As a Front Desk Sales Associate at Massage Envy Hawaii, you have the opportunity every day to make a difference in another’s life. With your passion and knowledge about total body care you provide an experience that includes:
- Contributing positively to our work environment & culture.
- Building relationships and loyalty amongst our members and guests.
- Welcoming guests upon arrival with superior customer service.
- Educate guests about the importance of their well-being to continue their care with the Wellness Program Membership.
- Scheduling appointments with efficiency and maximization of our schedule
- Empowered to offer solutions and problem solve any questions/concerns for excellent customer service.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of Optimism, Gratitude, Excellence, Consistency and Empathy.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment through our disease prevention protocols.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have strong communication and personable skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Communications and Personal Interactions
- In addition to your skills, the ability to impact others on your team to be successful too.
- Provide an experience to members and guest that exceeds expectations every day.
- Confidence in problem solving offering solutions in the moment
- 401K program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts on services and products
- Advancement opportunities
Massage Envy Hawaii was voted 2020 Best of Hawaii First Place. We are the fastest growing spa on the island. Come start your career and join our team by attaching your resume!
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and
operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual
franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect