Maui Franchised Location
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
What We'll Accomplish Together
As an esthetician at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality facials, microderm infusion, chemical peels, and high frequency within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, performing esthetic services based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performs professional quality facials, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (treatment rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved protocols, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains client confidentiality at all times.
- Performs facials based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in promotion of the health and wellness benefits to members/guests receiving routine skincare; communicates various promotions to members/guests.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetic services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing facials is required, along with ability to follow Massage Envy protocols. Understands and believes in the benefits of skincare.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- 401K program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts on services and products
- Advancement opportunities
Massage Envy Hawaii is the fastest growing spa on the Oahu. Come start your career and join our team!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
As serious about skin care as you are
Massage is a part of the name, but skin care is in the brand’s nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America's #1 skin care provider. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
Feeling healthy from the inside out
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. Mental wellness resources are available to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. The program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life’s ups and downs.
Appreciation for everything you do
It isn't possible to put one’s best face forward without estheticians. To celebrate all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing, the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. With product training from leading skin care brands, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect