Licensed Massage TherapistOakleaf Franchised Location 9651 Crosshill Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, 32222 Job ID: 2019-58552 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Are you passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best?
Are you a massage therapist looking for a career that offers A&D Group insurance, Short/long term disability, Dental care, health care, and paid vacation?
As a compassionate and experienced massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will offer you the gratitude and assistance to deliver your best work. We pride ourselves on providing a positive and rewarding environment that regularly celebrates your achievements through verbal admiration, an open door policy for communication and consistent opportunities for bonuses. If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth, apply to join our aspirational team!
- 10 year presence in Jacksonville with the same owner
- Constant business and large clientele
- Intuitive tablet intake system that easily accepts appointment notes, health history, client info and client account history saving you time and saving your hands
- Hands free electronic provided equipment for your convienence
- Health, dental, A&D and disability insurance for full time employees
- Self-care items for your benefit (human touch massage chair, foot massager, paraffin wax, trigger point balls, arm massager and trigger point cane)
- Paid vacation accrual after eight (8) months of good standing employment
- Free one hour service monthly as well as additional services and retail items offered at a reduced cost
- Employee referral program that pays you up to $250 to recommend dependable employees
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
• Performing professional quality massages, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
• Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
• Assists in the cleanliness of the location (the therapy room you are assigned to)
• Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
• Maintain professional appearance at all times.
• Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
• Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management
• Maintain client confidentiality
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role:
- Hold current state massage therapy license
- Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
- Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- Ability to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Ability to act as a team player and take initiative when needed
- Positive attitude – no drama permitted!
If you meet the previous requirements, let us take care of you! Take the next step and apply to our team.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up