Massage TherapistJacksonville Beach Franchised Location 3940 S. Third Street, Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250 Job ID: 2019-80251 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Do you work for a massage clinic? Give us a call and find out how we can BEAT YOUR PAY!
Competitive pay plans! - Flexible schedules! - Bonuses! - Commissions! - 100% Tips! - Multiple locations!
What We Offer You:
- Monthly bonus potential
- We pay for cancellations & no-show appointment
- Long-term career plan and growth opportunity
- Increased pay with high volume clinic with minimal downtime
- Pre-booked appointments
- All supplies provided
- Laundry & linens done for you
- Company contributed medical insurance for ALL service providers Part time and full time!
- Vision, dental, accident, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid Continuing Education credits
- Service commissions and bonuses
- Flexible and accommodating schedules
- Paid time off
- Self-care and training tools
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee discounts
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
- Must possess a valid Massage Therapist license in the state for which you are applying
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must provide an excellent therapeutic experience to all customers
Our commitment to you:
We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and development. We continually work hard to ensure that our therapists and their clients have a great experience every time they walk through our doors.
Apply today to start your journey to not only taking care of others but also yourself!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up