Esthetician - Part Time
Herndon/Reston Franchised Location
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
Where better careers begin!
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin? Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage—we're also America's leading skin care service provider. As an esthetician at the Massage Envy Herndon/Reston franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized facial and body treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
The Massage Envy brand is powered by a network of 1100+ independently owned and operated franchises, including the Massage Envy Herndon/Reston franchised location. The skilled wellness professionals employed by each franchise share one purpose: helping members and guests feel and look their best.
The best place to work, hands down! Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any esthetician, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- A healthy compensation plan , night/weekend shifts and more.
- Benefits that help you take care of you including paid healthcare, and paid time off.
- A flexible schedule for a better work/life balance [include any applicable details].
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- Award programs (like Therapist of the Year) designed to recognize achievement.
- Front desk teams that are dedicated to keeping schedules up to date and treatment rooms ready so you’re free to focus on what really matters.
- Trained leadership that is invested in YOUR success and helping you develop your career.
- A commitment to safety.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
- The chance to bring your unique style to the treatment room and the opportunity to become an in-house expert in the services of your choice
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts and are able to pass a background and reference
- Growth pursuers, who are willing to continue education to build on their modality mastery.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
At the Massage Envy [INSERT LOCATION NAME] franchise, we're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. (Please consult with your local counsel to ensure that your anti-discrimination statement complies with federal, state, and local laws.)]
If you're ready to put your amazing skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC (“ME SPE”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. The franchisee for each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted for a location, and each franchisee is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each franchisee and vary by location.
Benefits You'll Love
As serious about skin care as you are
Massage is a part of the name, but skin care is in the brand’s nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America's #1 skin care provider. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
Feeling healthy from the inside out
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. Mental wellness resources are available to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. The program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life’s ups and downs.
Appreciation for everything you do
It isn't possible to put one’s best face forward without estheticians. To celebrate all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing, the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. With product training from leading skin care brands, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect