Massage Therapist - Greensboro $25-$45 per hour
Greensboro Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
We are seeking Licensed Massage Therapists for our Massage Envy location! We offer competitive base pay and a culture that focuses on growth and success. If you are looking to develop a loyal clientele and join a locally owned and operated franchise, come join our team!
What We Offer You:
- Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus for full-time Massage Therapists
- $200 Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Anniversary Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- FREE Employee Services & Continuing Education
- FREE Uniforms and Business Cards
- Paid Time Off
- Service Commissions and Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 w/Employer Contribution, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Life Assistance Program, and MORE Benefits!
- Self-Care and Training Tools
- Employee Product Discounts
- All supplies provided for you
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
- Must possess a valid Massage Therapist license in the state of North Carolina
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must provide an excellent therapeutic experience to all customers
Our commitment to you:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. You will work in an environment where your input is respected and honored. We believe in life-long learning and the opportunity to grow in your field.
Apply today to start your journey to not only taking care of others but also yourself!
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- , maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- , seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect