EstheticianGreensboro Franchised Location 2619 Lawndale Drive, Greensboro, North Carolina, 27408 Job ID: 2019-82106 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
AS SERIOUS ABOUT SKIN
CARE AS YOU ARE
Massage might be in our name, but skin care is in our nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America’s #1 skin care provider. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
FEELING GOOD FROM
THE INSIDE OUT
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. We’ve got mental wellness resources to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. This program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life's ups and downs.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
We can’t put our best face forward without estheticians, and we’re all in on celebrating all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing. That’s why the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
**ACTIVELY HIRING - Looking to schedule interviews as soon as possible**
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage—we're also America's leading skin care service provider. As an esthetician at our Greensboro franchised location, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- along with our protocols and modalities to design customized facial and body treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any esthetician, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- that rewards your hard work with an expected compensation package between $775 and $950 per week, based upon earning an average of $31 to $38 per 1-hour service given the commission schedule, gratuities, and bonus programs offered.
- to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- within Massage Envy's policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- , maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You'll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- , seeking ongoing training to build on their skin care mastery
- who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up