Massage Therapist Massage Envy Grand Prairie
South 360 Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
Become Part of the Massage Envy Team in Grand Prairie
We are looking to expand our family of licensed massage therapists with full-time and part-time employment opportunities!
About Massage Envy Grand Prairie
Located in the heart of Grand Prairie, Massage Envy has attracted clients seeking total body care for more than 13 years. With a deep understanding of local clientele, our front desk wellness coordinators take care of the operational elements of business on your behalf.
- Clients can book directly online & through the Massage Envy app
- Medical intake process is simplified through iPad charting and forms
- Network of industry experts, support & resources specifically for Massage Envy
- Scheduling & assistance in the growth of your clientele
- All the supplies & space that you need to bring wellness to your guests is provided
- Flexible & customized shift scheduling that fits your busy life
- Free continuing education course credits & access to classes that include prenatal, hot stone, stretch, sports, trigger point, rapid tension relief & more
What We'll Accomplish Together
What We’ll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission, including:
- Designing & delivering sessions of Massage Envy's massage therapy and total body stretch services, to promote member & guest flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery & performance within scope of practice & licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality & upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency & empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing & supporting team goals & building positive relationships with team members.
We are invested in your professional growth, and facilitate an environment that permits relaxation and wellness not only for our guests, but for the gold members of our team. With your expertise, we help people feel their best through total body care at Massage Envy.
Compensation & Benefits
- $22/$25hr base pay for part-time & full-time employees
- Sit pay of $15hr for first 30 days
- $500 signing bonus after first 30 days
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan, which pledges up to $100 per month to newly hired Massage Envy employees for up to 24-months to help pay off your student loans after graduation
- Client gratuity plus additional commission for performing service enhancements
- Reimbursement options for tuition & licensure
- Free professional liability insurance through AMTA
- Paid Time Off & 401K insurance available
- Employee discounts on services (50%) & retail (30%), including professional grade skincare lines
- Medical benefits that includes health care, dental & vision & access to Teladoc care
What it Takes to Succeed
We’re Looking for Licensed Massage Therapists Who…
- Are eager to provide customized wellness plans & services to guests
- Perform skilled bodywork that promotes client wellbeing
- Have an interest in expanding their service knowledge & skills
- Effectively communicate with team members & clientele to achieve a seamless & optimal experience
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to use your bodywork skills in a whole new way to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*ME SPE Franchising, LLC (“ME SPE”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”), or any of their affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect