Esthetician Or Advanced Esthetician
Golden Valley Franchised Location
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
Principle duties include:
- Greet guests and members in professional, friendly manner and select the appropriate facial products based on the clients skin care needs.
- Obtains client's informed consent for facial plan prior to beginning the session.
- Perform 60 or 90 minute customized facial session following Massage Envy procedures and draping protocols.
- Complete accurate client intake notes.
- Create an excellent experience for guests and members through a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude
- Promote health and wellness benefits of facials specific to each client and recommend frequency.
- Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
- Execute professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
- Maintain a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean uniform, following the table dressing and keeping the therapy room clean.
- Work with the Spa Manager to create and meet service hour, enhancement, and retail sales goals.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must pass background check.
- Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage therapy.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours (Part-time)
- Understand the importance of at home care regiments, and sales in spa products.
- Steady clientele
- Employee membership with discounted services
- 40% off all retail products
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Employment growth opportunities
Benefits You'll Love
As serious about skin care as you are
Massage is a part of the name, but skin care is in the brand’s nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America's #1 skin care provider. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
Feeling healthy from the inside out
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. Mental wellness resources are available to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. The program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life’s ups and downs.
Appreciation for everything you do
It isn't possible to put one’s best face forward without estheticians. To celebrate all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing, the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Ongoing training and education
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect