As a sales and customer service professional, you're the key to unlocking the value of total body care. As you help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch; convert guests into members; and maximize the positive impact of in-location services through home-care product retail sales, you're a critical part of helping people feel their best. You deserve a career that helps you feel and deliver your best. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture of care that inspires you to be your best, building excellent customer experiences from the inside out.
What we offer
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS YOU
by recognizing the importance of your role in making clients’ wellness journey a positive one from the moment they walk in the door.
A CULTURE THAT EMPOWERS YOU
to be an active part of our community of caregivers, matching clients with the right service providers and maximizing the impact of the wellness experience through enhancements, home care products, and membership.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with flexible schedules and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
The franchisee owners and clinic manager are seeking front desk associates at our Short Pump Massage Envyclinic. Our leadership team offers a family-like, flexible environment to deliver the best possible wellness services to our clients. We’re seeking a long-term relationship who those who are excited about our business, mission and clients!
REQUIRED:You must have demonstrated previous sales (hotel, spas, cosmetology, memberships, goals, etc)ANDcustomer service experience. As wellness consultant, you will sell memberships and promote services—we will train you!
After commission and bonuses, you can make up to $14/hour.
We offer full benefits plus perks!
- Competitive Base Pay with biweekly, commission & monthly bonus incentives
- Health, dental and vision insurance after 90 days
- Optional disability
- Perks including discounted massages, facials & products
- Coffee, bagels on the weekends, fun outings and more!
In addition to a competitive base pay compensation program plus bonuses, incentives, perks including health, dental and life insurance.
Your responsibilities include:
- Promoting and selling the Wellness Membership Program
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Answering phone calls.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- REQUIRED: previous customer service & sales experience
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Havestrong phone and computer skills.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities desired\
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up