As a location manager, you’re the one who brings everyone together. From the franchise owner to the franchise staff and ultimately the clients, you’ll lead a culture of care that delivers exceptional service and helps grow the business. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll discover a career that helps you feel your best so you can inspire the best in others.
What we offer
A COMMUNITY THAT EMBRACES YOU
and your leadership skills as critical to making our vision of total body care a collaborative success.
A CULTURE OF CARE THAT NURTURES YOU
with ongoing training to help you lead your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with flexible schedules and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Seeking an experienced Manager of Sales & Business to build upon our established success with the goal of broadening our client base and growing revenues annually. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior headship skills, apply advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, and possess a strong background in selling to drive the desired behaviors in our sales team to leverage best practices and improve performance.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Essential responsibilities fall into five broad categories as follows:
- Talent Management. Hiring, training, and motivating team members to achieve business objectives. Holding team members accountable to performance objectives and taking corrective actions as needed. Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including: interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, and all associated recordkeeping.
- Operations Oversight. Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests. Maintain a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests. Utilize management reports to monitor overall performance and take action as needed. Establish processes to maintain the smooth operation of the physical plant, ensuring a pleasant and friendly environment for customers and employees. Manage key business operations activities including: inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Sales and Front Desk. Leading by example, sell memberships by teaching and following a proven sales process. Set and manage individual and team sales goals, upsell products and services, and emphasize ongoing improvement through role playing and training activities.
- Customer Engagement. Promote and follow up on customer surveys, address complaints, and nurture customer relationships with the objective of providing each and every customer a great experience. Monitor and address member retention as a primary objective. Utilize customer surveys and secret shops in coaching sessions to recognize exceptional service, and to address identified areas of improvement.
- Team Massage Envy. Embrace and demonstrate the core values of Massage Envy: Gratitude, Optimism, Empathy, Consistency, and Excellence. Participate in region-wide “best practice” meetings, back-up other managers, participate in bi-weekly manager meetings, and demonstrate personal and professional development through sales trainings and wellness knowledge.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Demonstrated experience as a revenue generator - prior commissioned sales experience required.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends through the use of sales, operational, and financial reports.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up