Licensed Massage Therapist **$38-$45 per hour**
Gastonia Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
TOP PAY, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT! Start immediately with existing clients!
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible and affordable massage and skincare services. We are locally owned and operated and pride ourselves in accelerating your career and allowing you to maintain a health work/life balance.
**As a Full-Time Massage Therapist, you can earn $38-45 per service hour plus you keep 100% of the tips you receive**
We take care of YOU, just like you take care of your clients! Join a family that puts you at the forefront of our brand. Our owners are local, fully engaged and listen to your needs.
What We'll Accomplish Together
What You Get:
- Minimum starting pay of $25 per hour - with annual increases and higher starting pay for experience
- Flexible Schedule Options (with opportunity for increased pay for working peak hours) – We welcome new graduates and those already working within the industry!
- Student Loan Assistance – earn money while letting us help you with your student loans!
- Relocation Assistance – looking to move but need some help? That’s what we are here for!
- Electric/Hydraulic Tables
- Compensation for no-shows and cancellations
- Free Monthly Wellness Service – taking care of you is your #1 priority!
- Career Development – we offer free training, continuing education training (at no cost to you) along with a free AMTA membership ($99 value)
- Paid Time Off (no strings attached)
- Professional & Safe Work Environment – making sure you are safe AND satisfied with your work environment is top priority for us!
- Employee Referral Bonus – get paid for sharing your great experiences with your therapist friends!
- Medical Benefits - Low-cost health insurance, dental, vision, life assistance program, financial advisor services, and so much more!
- 401(k) with Company Match – everyone loves FREE money!
- FREE supplies – focus on doing what you love, we take care of the rest
- NEW Scrub Uniforms – look and feel great doing what you love!
What it Takes to Succeed
Whether you are an experienced or recently graduated therapist, apply now so we can get to know you better! Let us show you how we are the company to make your passion for healing thrive!
COVID19 Considerations: We are maintaining a safe but comfortable workplace with thorough COVID sanitation protocols. Consistent with local regulations, masks are not required of vaccinated persons.
- Must possess a valid Massage Therapist license in the state of North Carolina
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must provide an excellent therapeutic experience to all customers
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect