Parkwood Franchised Location
Can you bring out the best in everyone you meet? This is a job that needs an inspiring individual. A confident communicator. A level-headed leader. Someone special who can keep a Massage Envy franchised location* running like a well-massage-oiled machine, championing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, as well as a safe and therapeutic environment. So if you’ve got a passion for growing business and developing talent, then this is the chance to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Smart and Experienced
- Top Performers
- Good with People
- Born Leaders
- Problem Solvers
- Champions for Regular Bodywork and Skin Care
What We'll Accomplish Together
Do you love helping others?
Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Franchised location. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a manager at our franchised location, you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Rally a team of caring professionals to deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star location where clients want to be, and service providers want to stay.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
Benefits that help you take care of you
- Employee Discounts: Free Membership to Massage Envy with 1 Monthly Massage covered.
- Vacation Time: Full-time Employees that average of 30 hours per week, will be eligible for 1 week vacation after 1 year of employment. 2 weeks after 4years.
- Insurance: We offer medical, dental, vision, accident, and short term diability insurance to full time eligible employees after completing their 90-day probationary period.
- Referral Bonus Plan For LMT's - You can receive $250 (Part time); $500 (Full time) for referrals!
- A base pay plus uncapped commissions for Member Sign ups!
- Our Top Sales Associates make around $500+ a week!
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
- Up to $45,000 annual earning potential in addition to unlimited sales commission
- A Lucrative Bonus Plan when you team's goals are met
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
As a team, we're committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—we help you take care of you—every day to clients and employees alike. As the connector between the franchise owner, franchise staff, and clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this role includes:
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Running a tight ship where every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modeling the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
- Smart and experienced with prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
- Born leaders who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performers who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solvers who can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
Please Note: We have 8 locations: Arlington Highlands, Alliance Town Center, Fort Worth Hulen, Montgomery Plaza, Parkwood, Southlake West, Southlake East, Uptown West Village.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
What you’ll experience at Massage Envy franchised locations:
We’re better together bringing together the support of not just a franchised location team, but an entire community of more than 35,000 therapists, estheticians, stretch providers, and associates who share your passion.
Feel good while doing good with self-care resources for both body and mind, exciting new services and enhancements, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of more than 1.5 million clients each month.
Committed to safety and setting the industry standard on providing a safe, therapeutic, and healing environment for services providers, clients, and everyone in between.
Focused on health and wellbeing with strengthened brand standards, from training on infection prevention and control to enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols, face covering requirements, and more.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect