Total Body Stretch Service ProviderEast Brunswick Franchised Location 314 Rt. 18, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816 Job ID: 2017-14699 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Got a passion for bodywork? Well, now you’ve got a whole new way to do it. Total Body Stretch is a powerful tool in any healer’s toolbox. It gives you a new way to help clients while growing your professional skills. Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Knowledgeable Professionals
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Well-educated and Credentialed
- Great Teammates
- Clear Communicators
Total Body Stretch allows massage therapists to add variety to their practice and help members and guests in new ways that can be less strenuous on the body. For certified personal trainers,† Total Body Stretch can help you discover a new way to help people pursue their fitness goals while allowing you to earn extra income.
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies.And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. With exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
“We help people feel their best”.
Our vision is “Total body care at Massage Envy is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey”.
As a Total Body Stretch Service Provider at Massage Envy in East Brunswick, we focus on Total Body Care. We believe that regular massages, facials, and assisted stretching sessions are an integral part of total body wellness.
- Perform 30-min/60-min Total Body Stretch sessions.
- Customize each session to cater to the client’s individual goals.
- Make recommendations on session frequency, and home care plans within the scope of practice.
- Generate new clientele through promotion of health and wellness benefits — Membership Wellness Program.
- Create an excellent experience for clients through a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Assist in cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA required.
- Previous experience in personal training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or related field required.
- Ability to effectively and comfortably communicate with clients throughout the entire service.
- Reliable, punctual, flexible to needs of the business.
- Open to working nights and weekends to maximize earnings.
- Customer service oriented.
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Flexible schedule.
- Steady clientele.
- Supplemental insurance provided through Aflac.
- Employee massages at a discounted rate.
- Employment growth opportunities.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up