Membership Sales Associate
East Brunswick Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
What We'll Accomplish Together
"We help people feel their best”.
Our vision is “Total body care at Massage Envy is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey”.
As a Membership Sales Associate at Massage Envy in East Brunswick, we focus on Total Body Care. We believe that regular massages and facials are an integral part of total body wellness. Essential responsibilities revolve around selling, and providing excellent customer service to members and guests.
- Learn and SELL the benefits of the Massage Envy Wellness Program.
- Provide excellent customer service during every client interaction.
- Assists in re-engaging inactive or at-risk members.
- Communicates effectively with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Assists in daily tasks including (but not limited to) file maintenance, data entry, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, welcoming clients, processing payments and services.
- Ability to multi-task, and remain calm and personable in a (sometimes) high stress environment.
- Open to learning through feedback and constructive criticism from consistent, weekly trainings.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
What it Takes to Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Previous sales and customer service experience required.
- Strong phone and computer skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Reliable, punctual, flexible to the needs of the business.
- Nights and/or weekends required.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Supplemental insurance provided through Aflac.
- Employee massages at discounted rate.
- Employment growth opportunities.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect